onsdag, september 07, 2005

Leavin' Sunday

Now it's for sure, I'm leaving Sweden on Sunday. I'll arrive to my host family at 11 O'clock or later. And probably will my first training with the team be on monday morning. Next match the under-18, which is the team I play with, have is on Saturday against Millwall. I hope that I will be selected to at least sit on the bench. If I've understand the situation right this team only has 2 strikers so I think I will have quite many chances to prove my skills. Well, they must have seen my skills because I got a contract. But I want to show both them and myself that I can play at this level. But I will not be too sad if I don't be selected to play now at the beginning.

///Tobias

P.s. Orkar tyvärr inte skriva på det svenska...

för övrigt kan nämnas att Aston Villas äldsta Akademi-lag har gått till final i Fa Youth Cup två gånger på 4 år. Däremot är klubbens inställning till denna säsong att u-18 laget skall spela ihop sig inför nästa säsong eftersom vi är flera förstaårs juniorer i truppen(även jag).