torsdag, oktober 13, 2005

Thursday

Finally I trained with the team again! Even though it was an easy training I really enjoyed being out and play football. I haven't played since I went off the game, due injury, on saturday. Hopefully I can play at my best on this saturday. I spoke to the academy manager and he said that it will probably be a person from Sweden who will see my match on saturday and it was important to me to be fit. I'm not totally sure, but I think it is someone from the swedish under-18 team. It wouldn't be wrong to come home to Sweden on national duty from time to time...

Two sessions in the morning (one in the gym) and one session after Lunch. The session after Lunch was only Football-Baseball and Football-Cricket.

We played Great Britain against rest of the world. I was the server for both teams in Football-Baseball. We had to change server when we were playing Football-Cricket because of many protests from the Great Britain team. (The world team won the Football-Baseball game and GB blaimed me for giving them better passes... )

...Great Britain won the Football-Cricket...