fredag, oktober 21, 2005

Today we only had an easy training. About 30 min warm-up and just 20 min of small excercises. oh.. I forgot to say that we were in the gym before the training and did the usual core-programme... Before we ate and went home everyone had to clean the first team boots. Except me.. Because I arrived late so they already had done the list which boots you have to clean.. Now I'm just cleaning my own... And on my way home I bought PES5.

Yesterday was a hard day. Gym session and two football sessions... I went to sleep almost directly after the dinner...

Tomorrow we have match against MK Dons away. I think we must be at the training ground about 8 o'clock so I will probably go to sleep early today aswell.

bth.. we are in the top of the group now with 17 points while the second placed team has 15. In fact we have met the 4 top five teams in our group...