söndag, september 25, 2005

It's very nice with a long relaxing morning. After 3 hard days I finally get some spare time. Yesterday I trained with the reserves and two first team players, Eirik Bakke and Mark Delaney. Quite hard training but it was ok. After that the manager drove me to the u-18's match against Leicester. I came when they hav played about 5 min. And after I heard from the players, that it was their best part of the game. And I think they're telling the truth because rest of the game was crap. It wasn't many players who came up to their normal standard. It looked like it was going to be a 0 - 0 match but when it was 5 min left our goalkeeper did a little mistake so they scored and won with 1 - 0.. Even though we didn't play well I think we should at least have taken 1 point because Leicester weren't good either. I think we had more chances than them. But football isn't always fair.

In the evening I watched a movie with Eric and Adam. The movie was OK. Not too good, not too bad. It costed about 70 kr to see it.